From the North:
101 South to 156 West toward Monterey Peninsula. 156 becomes CA 1 S. Take exit 402B Del Monte Avenue towards Pacific Grove. Del Monte Avenue becomes Lighthouse Ave, Lighthouse Avenue becomes Central Avenue. Arrive at Visitor Information Center at 100 Central Avenue.
From the South:
101 North to CA 68 West, merge onto Abbott Street via exit on left toward Spreckels. Left on E. Blanco Road, left onto South Main Street/CA 68. Continue to follow CA 68 West. Take exit toward Monterey, keep right toward Naval School. Slight right onto Camino Aguajito. Turn left onto Del Monte Avenue. Del Monte Avenue becomes Lighthouse Ave, Lighthouse Avenue becomes Central Avenue. Arrive at Visitor Information Center at 100 Central Avenue.
Frequently asked questions:
- You can park for FREE at the Pacific Grove Tourist Infomation Center located at 100 Central Ave., Pacific Grove. If the center is open, stop inside to pick up a map showing you the short walk to 125 Ocean View Blvd. Pacific Grove, where our tours begin.
- Riders must be 12 years old or older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult on a separate Segway.
- Bicycle helmets are required for all riders and will be provided free of charge. Feel free to bring a helmet if you have one.
- Close-toed shoes are recommended for safety and comfort.
- The weather in Monterey is usually very nice but changeable. Bring a jacket or sweat shirt. Your Segway has a bag to hold items. The temperature is usually quite comfortable, ranging in the 60’s.